A video for students to learn about the origin of some types of mass mediaSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they know when cellular phones were invented or when the Internet started.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video about the history of mass media with very interesting facts.
4. Ask students to draw pictures and write keywords and /or dates about the media not to copy complete paragraphs.
5. Play the video and make pauses as necessary if you want to give students time to get some notes. The video does not have voice narration but music in the background.
6. When students finish ask them to write 2 or 3 DID YOU KNOW THAT….? Questions to ask other classmates in class.
Compartir MED en classroom: