A video for students to learn about the types of mass media and the effects they produceSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what newspapers and radio have in common.
3. Ask students to name three different types of mass media and how much they use them and how many different types of media they can think of.
4. Tell students they are going to watch a video about the different types of media. The video shows 12 of them as well as a definition of them.
5. Play the video and make several pauses for students to take notes. Suggest they make a list of them. The information presented is read by a voice in off so may want to play it with no sound and make comments and add information if desire.
6. Ask students how many types of mass media they didn’t know and invite them to work in pairs and discuss their results.
7. Invite some volunteers to share their thought with the class how these types of media would benefit them.
Compartir MED en classroom: