A template for students to practice working with a storyboardSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to work in groups of three. They can stay with the same group as in the previous activity or form a new team.
3. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to draw in three scenes, or parts the movie they watched in the previous activity ‘Going up, down, or crazy’?
4. Go over the template with students and ask them to organize the activity in their teams. They do not have to do anything complicated but writing short and simple dialogues for the silent movie they just watched.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
6. Invite groups to show their stories. If possible, display the worksheets in the classroom and invite the class to read them and give their opinions.
Compartir MED en classroom: