A silent movie for students to practice writing lines and dialoguesSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they have been practicing with many silent films different skills and now they are going to work with a film produced by an English class like theirs.
3. Ask students to work in groups of three and show the title of the movie, “Going up, down or crazy?”.
4. Play the video and recommend students to pay attention to body language, gestures, and facial expressions.
6. Ask students what they think about the video.
7. Invite some volunteers to act out some scenes, encourage students to be enthusiastic and participative.
8. Play the video and have two pairs of students imitating the actors in the movie.
9. Make everybody participate and have the class give recommendations and suggestions.
Compartir MED en classroom: