A template for students to practice working with a story boardSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to work in groups of three. They can stay with the same group as in the previous activity or form a new team.
3. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to draw in three scenes, or parts the movie they watched in the previous activity ‘The First Date’.
4. Go over the template with students (it is in Spanish, however, guide them through it), and ask them to organize the activity in their teams. They do not have to do anything complicated or elaborated but something short and simple
5. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
6. Invite groups to show their stories. If possible, display the worksheets in the classroom and invite the class to read them and give their opinions.
Compartir MED en classroom: