A scene and script template for students to practice writing lines and dialoguesSugerencia de uso
1. This is the second part of the activity, so tell students to continue working in the same groups.
2. After students wrote scene heading and action lines, it is time to write some dialogues.
3. Ask students to discuss briefly what the dialogues might be about and write simple lines.
4. Offer help as needed and monitor they are working as a group.
5. Invite groups of students to share their dialogues by reading them to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: