A scene and script template for students to practice writing lines and dialoguesSugerencia de uso
1. Enter the webpage and click C+P in order to print the template.
2. Make copies for students and tell them they’ re going to work as if they were professionals sine they will use the ‘official’ formats to write a script.
3. Distribute the worksheet and invite students to work in groups of 3.
4. This story has six scenes so invite students to discuss what the story might be. Monitor the activity.
5. Ask students to start working on the scene heading and action lines by writing a draft.
6. This activity is divided into 2 parts, this is the first one so make sure you give students more time to concentrate on the discussion and writing.
7. Visit each group and read what they are writing, as a draft make corrections and suggestions.
Compartir MED en classroom: