A grammar worksheet for students to review the use of ‘might’ in describing possible situationsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review with students what modals are and ask them how many they remember. Ask them which one express possibility.
3. Distribute the worksheet and read with students the explanation from the activity. Give some extra examples to clarify the use of both forms.
4. Ask students to complete the worksheet.
5. Invite students to check their answers with another classmate and in case they do not agree on the same answer, ask a third student clarify that.
6. Check answers with the class by reading the examples incorrectly, that is, making mistakes for them to correct.
Compartir MED en classroom: