A video clip from an old silent movie for students to work with writing lines and dialoguesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. This clip was used in Week 5 of this sequence. If so, ask students to remember what it is about.
3. Play the video or a couple of minutes of it so students can use more time for the writing part.
4. Invite students to work in pairs and tell them they are going to write a scene heading and action lines for the segment they just watched.
5. If necessary you may play it again and help students with vocabulary if necessary.
6. Ask students to read their work to the class and discuss all the different possibilities for one scene.
Compartir MED en classroom: