A worksheet for students to practice scene headings and action linesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to practice scene headings and action lines.
3. Review what scene headings and action lines are.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and distribute the worksheet.
5. Guide them through it: they need to complete the sentences by choosing the right words from the box.
6. Invite students to read aloud the scenes and make corrections if necessary.
7. Ask students to think of a possible title for the movie and discuss with them the titles and justify their choices.
Compartir MED en classroom: