A clip from a salient movie for students to work on lines and dialoguesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to continue working with the same clip and this is the second part of the activity.
3. After students wrote scene descriptions, review with them what title cards are.
4. Ask students to work now in groups of three and discuss what possible lines they could write in a script. This silent movie is not going to be made into a ‘talkie’.
5. Play the video again and invite students to write some lines and dialogues. Something simple, not that complicated.
6. Invite students to read their dialogues, what do they sound like?
Compartir MED en classroom: