A clip from a salient movie for students to work on lines and dialoguesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they have worked with this clip before (or if you haven’t used it, it’s ok. Students will be able to work with it now.).
3. Ask students to tell you about the location, characters and the setting.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and think of 4 possible parts to divide the clip into, like 4 scenes. Get some ideas first, before they actually watch the clip.
5. When students are ready, play the video. Wait for some comments and ideas about the scenes.
6. Invite students to write 4 short paragraphs describing their scenes and offer help as needed.
7. Have students to exchange their scene descriptions with another pair and try to read as many as they can in the time you give them for this task.
Compartir MED en classroom: