A vocabulary activity for students to play dominoes and review films vocabularySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. Depending on the number of students you have, make the necessary sets of copies.
2. Cut the cards beforehand and have them ready for class.
3. You can follow the instructions of this activity that come in the same file: ask students to work in groups of 3 and hand them a set of cards.
4. Ask the students to shuffle the dominoes and deal out five each, leaving the rest in a pile face down. Tell the students to turn over the top domino from the pile and place it face-up on the table.
5. The first player then puts a domino down either before or after the domino on the table, making sure their film-related word or definition matches with the first domino.
6. The player then reads the word and definition to the group for confirmation. If the word and definition don't match, the player must take back the domino.
7. Play then passes to the next student and so on. If a player cannot put down one of their dominoes, they take a domino from the top of the pile and put it down if they can.
8. If there are no dominoes left in the pile, play passes to the next student. The first player to get rid of all their dominoes wins the game.
Compartir MED en classroom: