A silent film from a youth festival for students to work on main ideas and general senseSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they have seen any modern silent film festival on Youtube, for example.
3. Review with students what it is needed in order to film a silent movie.
4. Tell students they are going to watch a recent film, the winner of the Youth silent film festival.
5. Play the video with no interruptions and wait for reactions. Ask them if they ever imagined it was going to be an animated film.
6. Ask students to work in groups of three and discuss the film based on a) Title b) animation c) colors used d) music e) effects
7. Invite groups to share their answers with the class and discuss what the story is about and what other titles they could give the film, in case ‘Dream land’ couldn’t be used.
Compartir MED en classroom: