A vocabulary worksheet for students to practice settingsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they have been working with different silent movies so far and now they are going to work with settings as part of scene headings in a script.
3. Ask students how important it is to describe the right setting as part of a scene heading in a script.
4. Distribute the worksheet and tell students to match the time expressions in exercise I and in exercise II describe the scene heading based on the example.
5. Monitor the activity and invite students to read their answers to the class so in case there are mistakes, somebody else can help with correcting.
6. Ask students to focus again on ‘Life’ the silent film they just watched in the previous session. (Highly recommended) and describe the scene heading(s). Discuss how important those are for getting effects in the audience.
Compartir MED en classroom: