A vocabulary worksheet for students to practice describing locations in scenes.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they have been working with different silent movies so far and now they are going to work with locations.
3. Ask students how important it is to choose the right location(s) for a movie and why.
4. Distribute the worksheet and tell students to label the pictures by choosing the right name from the box.
5. Review with students the different silent movie clips they’ve watched in class and ask them to identify the location. Otherwise, choose any clip from the ones chosen for this unit and play it in class.
6. Another activity for students to work in pairs is thinking of a possible title for a silent movie to be filmed in those locations.
7. Invite students to share their titles with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: