A video clip for students to practice general sense and main ideas in silent moviesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to watch a clip from another famous Charles Chaplin movie.
3. Ask students to work in pairs and write about a) Film genre (it’s a clip but encourage students to imagine the rest of the movie), b) description of the scene, c) location
4. Play the clip and give the students some time to do the activity while you monitor.
5. Invite pairs of students to read their answers and discuss them with the class.
6. In this clip, there are no title cards so ask pairs of students to write three title cards for this scene.
7. Offer help as needed and invite students to read their cards, how did they like them?
Compartir MED en classroom: