A vocabulary worksheet for students to review expressions, words and phrases to describe moviesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to work in pairs and write 5 words (all kind of words related to the topic [silent] movies and share it with another pair.
3. Tell students they are going to practice the vocabulary they have been using as well as expressions about movies.
4. Show the activity and invite different pairs of students to complete the sentences about the different sections, parts of movies, people in movies, movie genres, blockbusters, and at the theater.
5. Monitor the activity but this time do not help with vocabulary since part of the activity is that students discuss and remember words.
6. When they are finished, invite some pairs of students to give you the answers, type them and check, ere they correct?
7. To finish the activity, choose some pairs at random and ask them to ‘improvise’ not read a paragraph of one of the sections reviewed, i.e., people in movies by using the information they just practiced.
Compartir MED en classroom: