A collection of clips for students to learn about important silent movies actors and discusSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they’ve ever watched, ‘EL Gordo y El Flaco’ (the name given in Spanish to this pair of famous comedians in the 1900s.
3. Tell students this is a collection of funny clips. Decide if you want to play them all or chose maybe three of them.
4. Play the first one “The wrong hat” and comment it with students, “What do they think about body language used in the clip?” “What makes the pair of comedians so funny?” Can they imitate them? Why / Why not?
5. Play some other clips and ask the class to rewrite the title cards they saw.
6. Offer help and invite students to read aloud their cards.
Compartir MED en classroom: