A worksheet activity for students to review vocabulary and talk about moviesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to review vocabulary and practice it for the next activities.
3. Ask students to say what comes to their mind when they listen to these words, ‘SILENT MOVIE’, ‘CHAPLIN’, ‘SOUND’, ‘DIALOGUES’, ‘TYPES’.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to answer individually. Guide them through the activities and set a time limit for it.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
6. When time is up invite students to form groups of three and complete the activity making sure they are not only copying answers but discussing them with their classmates.
7. Invite groups to exchange their worksheets with another group and correct answers. Then, tell students to sit with the students they exchanged papers with and talk about their wrong answers and correct.
Compartir MED en classroom: