A vocabulary exercise for students to review types of films and examplesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the interactive activity and a set of speakers since there’s audio involved in the activity.
2. Review with students the genres of movies they have worked with.
3. Ask students what types of movies they like and who their favorite movie and actor is.
4. You can have volunteers take turns and come to the front and write the types of movies and answer, or you can ask them to give you the answer from their seats and you write the answer. Then, complete the second part using the same procedure.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and talk about their favorite movie with a classmate and mention the type of movie it is.
6. Monitor and offer help as necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: