A vocabulary activity for students to learn about Charles ChaplinSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to complete the sentence, “Charles Chaplin was____________________. “ All kinds of answers are welcomed.
3. Tell students they are going to work on a word search about Chaplin and his career. Read the words at the bottom of the page and help with vocabulary as needed. Tell students some of these phrases are well-known Chaplin movies.
4. Set a time limit and ask students to find the words.
5. When time is up, invite students to write three sentences ( a paragraph) about Chaplin using these words and share it with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: