A video clip from a Charles Chaplin silent movie for students to revise and commentSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video clip.
2. Ask students who Charles Chaplin is and what he was famous for.
3. Talk to students about him, Charlie Chaplin was a comedic British actor who became one of the biggest stars of the 20th century's silent-film era.
4. Tell students they are going to answer these questions, so you may write them on the board,
a) What type of film is this? (Genre)
b) Where does it take place? (Setting)
c) What are the feelings expressed in the scene?
d) Are there any title cards? Which ones? Were they necessary?
5. Play the video with no interruptions and then give students some time to write their answers.
6. Invite students to get in groups of three and discuss their answers.
7. Have a final answer checkup with the whole class and ask them how much they enjoyed the clip.
Compartir MED en classroom: