A video about silent films characteristics, like clothes, music, projection speed and make up for students to learn about production of silent moviesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students why silent movies are in fast motion and why they think actors needed to exaggerate movements and gestures. Discuss answers with the class.
3. Tell students they are going to learn about characteristics in silent films and ask them to take notes, ( not to copy long paragraphs) about:
a) projection speed
c) title cards and transition
d) music and sounds
e) makeup and clothes
4. Play the video and invite students to read the information. The video is in slow motion and will give students time to read so you can have a general discussion first and then, they will watch it again in order to complete their notes.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and discuss the information regarding the previous categories.
Compartir MED en classroom: