A video collection of comic silent clips from the 1900s to introduce students to silent moviesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they ‘ever watched a silent film, which one? And if they know when films appeared.
3. Ask students what they know about silent movies. Are they still popular? Why/ Why not?
4. Tell students they are going to watch a short collection of ( do not tell them they are comic scenes ) silent movies from the 1900s and ask them to identify what the intentions of the actions are.
5. Play the video and do not make pauses.
6. Ask students what the intentions of the clips are and discuss them.
7. Introduce students to genres (comedy, drama, etc.) and ask them to imagine how these movies were produced.
8. Play the video again and ask students to talk about their favorite clip in it.
Compartir MED en classroom: