A listening exercise for students to gain practice in giving an opinionSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector and a set of speakers to do the activity in class.
2. Tell students they are going to listen to some people give their opinions on different things and topics and then they have to identify if the person agrees or disagrees with that opinion.
3. Ask students to write the answers in their notebooks. Tell them to make a list numbered 1-4 and write the answer the person gives and write on a second column WHAT to write what the topic is about (sports, movies, cities, etc.)
4. Ask students to check answers in pairs.
5. Do the second exercise and ask students to keep working in pairs, play the audio, and ask students to tell you what the missing word is (pretend you didn’t hear).
Compartir MED en classroom: