A listening text for students to learn and practice expressing opinionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity and a set of speakers for students to listen to the description of how to express an opinion.
2. Review with students the expressions learned to give an opinion, agree, or disagree with it.
3. As students to work in pairs and make a list of the expressions to express opinions they mention.
4. The text takes 7 minutes, decide on how much information you want your students to learn. If you scroll down, you’ll find some paragraphs with more examples.
5. Check the expressions students wrote down and clarify meaning and context if necessary.
6. Invite students to think of two expressions to use to give their opinion on famous singers they know.
7. Have some pairs of students share with the class what they think of…
Compartir MED en classroom: