A video for students to listen to great news: record-breaking skydiveSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video to students and have a set of speakers for students to listen to this great news they are going to work with.
2. Ask students if they know what a ‘stunt’ is. Tell them about Felix Baumgartner, a stunt who broke a record, What record did he break?
3. Do the preparation task first, (6 new words to match their definitions) and project it and ask students to read and answer.
4. Play the video and ask students to listen carefully. Make some pauses and comment on the information to help students with comprehension.
5. You may use the transcript to show the class after the first time you play the video.
6. Ask students what their opinion is and discuss why this topic became news. Organize the discussion in such a way that opinions can be heard and shared.
7. Work on the first comprehension exercise, multiple choice. 9 items to answer. How was their comprehension?
Compartir MED en classroom: