A news report about the Lagos Comic Convention for students to give opinionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video. Students already worked with it in a previous session so they will be familiar with it.
2. Play the video again and tell students to focus on WHAT / WHO / WHERE / WHEN / WHY / HOW and take notes if necessary.
3. Invite students to work in a group of three, check their information under these headings, and review the story.
4. In the same groups, ask students to give their opinions on, ‘Comic heroes’, ‘Dayo, an African superhero’.
5. Monitor and make sure students are giving their opinions using the expressions practiced in the worksheet in the previous session.
Compartir MED en classroom: