A listening exercise for students to listen to the news and explore themSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity. This is the second part of the activity on the news report about a dog.
2. Review what happened by writing on the board, WHAT / WHERE / WHEN / WHY, and invite students to give you information to write under each heading.
3. Tell students they are going to continue working with the same news report to gain more confidence in listening to the news. Play it again in order to confirm the information that the students gave you.
4. Continue with the (3) comprehension questions on the same page (englishclub.com), ask students to read, and choose the best answer for you to click on.
5. Discuss with students the news about what therapy dogs do and why they are used by the police.
Compartir MED en classroom: