A grammar worksheet for students to review the past simple in affirmative, negative, and question formSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what auxiliaries do in a sentence and how DID helps in the past.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually. Monitor and offer help as needed.
4. Invite students to work in pairs and check answers.
5. Ask students to talk about how to make negative sentences in the past and how to form questions in the past.
6. Discuss with the class the importance of using the past tense accurately when asking questions about a news report.
Compartir MED en classroom: