A vocabulary worksheet for students to work with vocabulary related to fires and rescuesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to practice vocabulary related to fires and rescues (like in the news they listened to and watched in the previous session).
3. Read the words and help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Set a time limit for students to complete the activity.
5. When time is up, ask students to use as many words as they can to talk about the breaking news: fire in Detroit (previous activity) in pairs. Suggest students tick the words they use.
6. Invite pairs of volunteers to share narrating the news, What happened?
Compartir MED en classroom: