A listening exercise for students to listen to news and explore themSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity. This is the second part of the activity on the news report about a fighter beating up a robber.
2. Elicit from students what happened to the robber and why.
3. Tell students they are going to continue working with the same news report to gain more confidence in listening to the news. Play it again in order to confirm the information that the students gave you.
4. Invite students to work in pairs and answer the (3) comprehension questions on the same page (englishclub.com).
5. Tell students to stay with the same classmate and discuss the question (from the activity on englishclub.com) Does this story inspire you to learn martial arts for self-defense? Why or why not?
Compartir MED en classroom: