A vocabulary worksheet for students to practice vocabulary necessary to write ads (adjectives practice)Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is the second part of the activity that started in the previous session.
2. After students have worked with opposites 1- 15, tell students to stay with the same classmate and circle in red the adjectives to be used with describing things.
3. Invite students to complete in pairs 16-25. Then, read one word from that group and invite students to call out the opposite.
4. Invite students to finish the list (26-46) as fast as they can. Set a time limit and when time is up.
5. Choose a word from the list and ask students to give you a sentence using that word. Try as many words as you can and ask students to write down 10 sentences using opposites from the list.
Compartir MED en classroom: