A vocabulary worksheet for students to practice vocabulary necessary to write ads (adjectives practice)Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. This file includes a lesson plan and instructions to be used as a game. Decide what the best option for you is. Take into consideration the time of the class left or feel free to switch these activities and start your session with this one.
3. Tell students they are going to practice vocabulary (adjectives) to use when describing the objects for sale.
4. Tell students to number the words (1-46) and write the opposite1-5, check answers with another student. Then, in pairs answer 6-15, and check with another pair.
5. Check answers with the class by saying a number at random and have the class tell you the opposite.
Compartir MED en classroom: