An ad for students to read, analyze and improveSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the ad.
2. Ask students how much they like ‘legos’ and why they are so popular.
3. Tell students this is an ad that a group of students like them, wrote in class. They need to read it and analyze it based on the questions used in the templates they did earlier in the session.
4. Invite students to work in groups of three and discuss how effective the ad is, why/ why not, what they would do, change, write, etc. They may copy the ad and write some marks and comments on the body of the ad.
5. Invite some groups to share with the class their ideas and comments.
Compartir MED en classroom: