A template for students to write information on ads: form and formatSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students this is a simple format to help them organize their ideas on how to write an ad. They will notice that this format is to sell a product not a second hand item. However, they can use it to sell a toy, a game, clothes, etc.
3. Distribute the worksheet and guide students through it. Answer questions, help with vocabulary, etc.
4. Suggest students number the questions, 1-5 (#1 square, #2 big circle, #3 rectangle, #4 small circle, and #5 hexagon)
5. Give them some time to think of the item for sale and monitor the activity.
6. Encourage students not to take so long in deciding on the item and start answering the questions.
7. If time allows, finish the activity in the classroom. However, it is possible they need more time to complete the 5 questions so leave them as homework and discuss the activity next session in this unit.
Compartir MED en classroom: