A template for students to analyze an ad they are familiar with and its effectivenessSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what ads they remember they like, that is, ads on the streets, ads they hear on the radio, etc. and guide them to notice that ads are everywhere we go.
3. Discuss with students what the purpose of such ads is.
4. Distribute the template and guide students through the 4 questions, then, ask them to answer them based on the ad they commented on earlier in this session.
5. Invite students to write the information under the question on the same worksheet. If they need more space, ask them to cut and paste the questions in their notebooks and give them more space there.
6. Monitor the activity and help as needed.
7. Invite students to work in pairs and talk about their ads. How similar are they? How different?
Compartir MED en classroom: