A grammar worksheet for students to work on use of adjectives and error analysisSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to analyze the sentences and choose the correct forms.
3. Monitor the activity but this time do to help students with grammar questions but let them think and answer. You will check answers later with them.
4. When students finish, ask them to work in groups of three and compare answers. Invite students to discuss their answers and justify them.
5. Choose some pairs at random to give their answers and have the rest of the class correct.
Compartir MED en classroom: