A classified ad from a web page for students to practice reading adsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the ad. Make sure that students can see the ad from their seats.
2. Ask students what a Nintendo Wii is. Pretend you don’t know.
3. Ask students to read the ad and help with vocabulary.
4. Write on the board, WHAT / HOW MUCH / WHERE / HOW / and tell students to write down under each heading pieces of information (not sentences) that correspond to them (a Nintendo console /the price / Canada etc.
5. Offer help as needed and invite volunteers to share their information with the class.
6. Did everybody write the same?
Compartir MED en classroom: