A reading activity for students to work with classified ads: sport goodsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the ad.
2. Present ‘football boots’ and ask students how they are called in Spanish. Show only the picture.
3. Invite students to help you describe the football boots. Elicit adjectives before you show the description (yellow, black, big, small, old, new, etc.)
4. Show the description of the football boots and read it .
5. Ask students to work in pairs and write WH_questions with the following pieces of information using the information in parenthesis, size 6 (What), Adidas (What), €10 (How much), 04/07/2020 (When)
6. Ask students to sit with another pair and compare their questions, are they the same or different? What’s wrong with the order of the words?
Compartir MED en classroom: