A reading activity for students to work with classified ads: jigsaw puzzlesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the ad and make sure students can see it from their seats.
2. Draw students’ attention towards the picture and ask what it is (jigsaw puzzles).
3. Read the ad and help with the vocabulary but do not take extra time giving long explanations.
4 Invite students to work in pairs and ask them to write down the following numbers (taken from the ad) for them to write a short sentence,
300 / 4 / 20 about the jigsaw puzzle, not to invent one, i.e, “Each jigsaw puzzle costs 4 pounds.”
5. Check answers by calling out the numbers and have students read their sentences.
6. Finally, ask students what the last line is about ‘Leisure & Hobbies/ Toys, Games, etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: