A reading activity for students to work with classified ads: a bikeSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show students the bike ad. Make sure students can see it from their seats.
2. Tell students this ad is from a webpage where you can put some ads and sell toys.
3. Ask students if they like the picture of the bike (not the bike) and why / why not.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and answer the following questions, how much does the bike cost?, What’s the date listed?, how is the bike described? Is it a big bike? Where can you see the bike? (Cultural note: Wexford is in Ireland)
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Choose pairs of students at random to share their answers with the class and discuss them.
Compartir MED en classroom: