A sample of a classified ad for students to explore contentSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the ad.
2. This is the second part of the activity using the same ad so tell students they are going to answer some questions about the ad.
3. Write on the board or dictate these questions and ask students to answer individually in their notebooks,
· How much is this Nintendo?
· What can I do to get more information about the Nintendo console?
· Why is the receipt necessary?
· What color is the Nintendo console? Is it big?
· How do you know?
4. Offer help as needed.
5. Invite students to check their answers in groups of three and discuss what other possible questions they could ask the person who is selling it.
6. Invite volunteers to share their answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: