An interactive worksheet for students to match signs and wordsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the activity.
2. Ask students to group the signs by color and review what that means.
3. Invite volunteers to come to the front of the class and choose a sign to match with its name.
4. Tell the rest of the class to answer in their notebooks.
5. When the exercise has been answered submit answers and make corrections.
6. Choose 5 different signs and ask students to write a message for them.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: