A grammar worksheet for students to practice modals of probability in reading signsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to imagine an airplane and what places they come to their mind with that image.
3. Try another example, a fork and a knife and ask the same question.
4. Tell students they are going to practice writing some sentences about what these signs probably mean.
5. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the modals box. Model some sentences for them to understand their use.
6. Use the first picture as an example and show students how the modals are used to show probability.
7. Invite students to work in pairs and do the other images.
8. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
9. Check the answers with the class. How many different answers they had?
Compartir MED en classroom: