A video which offers a catchy animated story about a boy who visits an art museum with some friends and learns about art and the importance of signs.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to play the video.
2. Tell students it’s a video about a boy who goes to a museum.
3. Play the video but pause it to give students the opportunity to comment on it.
4. Ask students to tell you what actions are not allowed at the museum and if there are signs with messages.
5. Finally, invite students to act out the story.
Compartir MED en classroom: