An authentic public sign to help students practice rules in signs and reinforce writing messages.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the sign with the beam projector.
2. Tell students they will work with the same sign of a past session but with a different activity.
3. Ask students to think of a sign for a public place, similar to the one being projected.
4. Tell students they need to draw it in their notebook using the color they prefer.
5. Ask students to write 2 or 3 rules to go with the sign.
6. Invite students to share their sign with other classmates.
Compartir MED en classroom: