A template of warning signs for students to reinforce the importance of them in public places.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the template and download the file to make copies for students.
2. Hand them out the template and tell students they are going to color and draw a sign.
3. Ask them to think of some possible public places where a sign would be appropriate.
4. Monitor the activity.
5. Invite students to sit with other classmates and show their sign.
6. Finally, have some volunteers tell the class about their sign and the public place they chose for it.
Compartir MED en classroom: