An interactive activity for students to spell signs correctlySugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to spell ‘stop’ (S-T-O-P), ‘ danger’ (D-A-N-G-E-R), etc.
3. Show the activity and invite some volunteers (8) to take turns and work on the activity.
4. Read the words to the right and make sure students remember the signs.
5. Draw students’ attention to the unscrambled words to the left and ask students to choose a number (1-8) so they can take their turn and unscramble the word.
6. Ask the rest of the class to answer the exercise in their notebooks.
7. Check answers at the end of the activity and if there are mistakes, ask students to give the right answer.
Compartir MED en classroom: